The best way to protect your investment
There is nothing better for your heating and/or air conditioning system than annual maintenance. Annual maintenance allows your system to work at peak efficiency year in and year out. A system that is maintained annually experiences considerably fewer breakdowns.
This virtually eliminates the need for you to pay for costly repairs. You'll enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that your system is saving you money on your utility bills every time it comes on. In some instances, the energy savings are enough to pay the cost of the planned annual maintenance service.
Spring Preventative Maintenance
* Check evaporator coils for buildup and restrictions
* Inspect condenser coil for buildup and restrictions
* Clean off condenser if a hose is readily available
* Inspect blower wheel
* Check refrigerant charge
* Inspect all air filters
* Inspect and adjust belts and pulleys
* Inspect controls and safety switches
* Check capacitors
* Check temperature and pressure
* Blow out condensation drains
* Treat evaporator coil drain with slime tabs
* Check all caps and valves for seals and/or proper snug fit
* Check thermostat operation, mounting, and calibration
* Check all electrical connections and wires
* Check temperature splits
* Lubricate all moving parts, where applicable
* Flush and vacuum drain line/pan and evaluate drainage
* Check float switch operation
* Check contactor points
* Brush out electrical cabinet
* Visual duct inspection
Fall Preventative Maintenance
* Startup heater and check for proper combustion, when gas furnace
* Check amps, when electric heat kit
* Check temperature and performance
* Check operation of safety controls and safety switches
* Assess heater for adequate make-up air
* Inspect heat exchanger for cracks or deficiencies
* Check combustion air openings
* Check gas line and gas valve for function and safety
* Check for gas leaks
* Check for carbon monoxide leaks
* Check vent pipe for proper condition and strapping
* Inspect all air filters
* Check capacitor on the blower motor, if accessible
* Inspect blower wheel and draft induced fan motor for excessive vibration
* Inspect coil for buildup and restrictions of airflow from the heater
* Check thermocouple
* Test fan switch
* Check pilot safety
* Inspect flue pipe
* Secure all panels
* Inspect burners
* Check supply and return for leaks and visual duct inspections
* Check final performance and report deficiencies & improvements
We also offer a Precision Assessment on equipment to make sure that it is in working order
* Compressor Start Amp
* Fan Motor
* Start Component
* Condenser Coil
* Service Caps
* Freon Levels
* Emergency Float Switch
* Drain Pan and Slope of Drain Lines
* Added Slime Tabs
* The slope of Drain Lines
* Condition of Coil
* In-Line Float Switch
Heat & Duct Work
* Wire & Voltage
* Filter Media
* Return Air
* Blower Wheel
* Vent Pipe
* UV Light
* Electronic Air Cleaner
* Duct Work
* Gas Line
* Inspection Door
System Total Assessment
* System Operational
* System in Need of Repair
* System Failure Imminent
|Reduce Cooling and Heating Costs
- saving you money!
|Protects Your Home
- assures proper and safe equipment operation!
|Improve Your Equipment Efficiency
-get the most from your investment!
-same day service when you need it!
|Add Years to Equipment Life
-peace of mind!
|Agreement is Transferable
- adds value to your home!
- comfort available when you want it!
|Discount on Repair Service
- save money on all necessary repairs!
24/7 Emergency Service - Service at your convenience, not ours!
Let us serve you by taking over your equipment's required maintenance. We service nearly every type and brand of heating and air conditioning equipment ever made.